Our forklift safety training classes will provide you with the certification needed to comply with specific Ontario Heath and Safety Act, guidelines. These classes can provide certification for both new and experienced operators.
CSA legislation B335-15, requires operators to renew their forklift certificate every 3 years.
We provide both in-class, and practical testing for a wide variety of material handling equipment. Including, sit-down counterbalance forklifts, stand-on reach trucks, electric hand pallet trucks, and more.
Classes will cover:
– Safe and efficient operation of material handling equipment
– How to identify hazards in the workplace
– Following the Ministry of Labour and CSA Standard rules and regulations
– Pre-operational safety checks
– Proper battery handling and care
– Load stability, handling, and placement
– and more
For pricing and information, please call 905-666-3453. You can also e-mail email@example.com
Serving Southern Ontario including: Bowmanville, Brooklin, Cobourg, Colburne, Courtice, Oshawa, Peterborough, Ajax, Pickering, Port Perry, Port Hope, Scarborough, Toronto, Whitby, Durham Region and the GTA.